The Steve Durnil Indiana Pest Management Association Family Scholarship
Download Steve Durnil IPMA Family Scholarship Application
The Steve Durnil Indiana Pest Management Association Family Scholarship was established in 1999. Below are listed eligibility requirements and items applicants must submit to be considered for the scholarship.
Application should be mailed to the following:
- Must be an IPMA member or an employee of an IPMA member in good standing, or the spouse, child, stepchild, grandchild, niece, or nephew of an IPMA member in good standing.
- Graduating high school seniors and other high school graduates, or G.E.D. equivalent will be considered.
- Must attend an accredited college, university, trade school, or institute of higher learning.
- Should be scholastically capable of college or of trade.
- Applicant Must Submit:
- Application form is available above or from the Secretary's office.
- Letter of application including: Qualifications, Summary in 350 words or less why you should receive the scholarship. Also include any other circumstances which may have a bearing on this application.
- Two supporting letters of recommendation. One from a high school teacher or principal and one from an acquaintance (non-family member).
- Copy of most recent high school transcripts.
- Institute of higher learning acceptance letter.
- List any other scholarship you have applied for.
- Application must be submitted by April 30th.
Department of Entomology
901 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2089